Make this sparkling wine and bourbon cocktail recipe to supply celebratory sipping to all of your guests. It is called a Bubbly Bourbon Cocktail. A bit of bourbon makes this party-ready Prosecco cocktail quite sophisticated.
Cocktails are often enjoyed in social settings, and drinks like this one provide an excellent way to create memories that will last a lifetime. The bubbly nature of the wine combined with the bourbon makes for a delightfully sophisticated taste that you’ll want to enjoy again and again! Creating lasting memories this season has never been easier!
Sparkling Cocktails and Holiday Memories
Holiday memories are some of the fondest ones we have. How else would you explain people who put up their Christmas tree on Thanksgiving Day? That is a tad too much for me, but hey, if it’s your thing, go for it!
One of the most fun ways to end, or better yet to start, a holiday gathering is with sparkling cocktails! For those who are looking for the perfect sparkling cocktail recipe, this sparkling wine and bourbon concoction will not disappoint. This recipe is perfect for holiday entertaining because it’s easy to make, tastes delicious, and won’t leave guests with a hangover in the morning.
What is in this Bourbon Cocktail Recipe?
This is a very easy cocktail to make although upfront it might look complicated due to the homemade syrup. Don’t let it derail your decision to try something new. It is really quite simple.
- Vanilla Syrup
- Cointreau, or orange liqueur
- Chilled Prosecco or sparkling wine
The vanilla syrup is critical to the deliciousness of this cocktail. It balances the bourbon with sweetness and elevates the subtle spice in the drink. The syrup is made by boiling sugar and water and soaking a split vanilla bean in it. Delicious in many cocktails!
How do you Make a Sparkling Wine Cocktail with bourbon?
For the vanilla syrup: In a small saucepan, combine the sugar, water, vanilla bean, and scraped seeds. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat and cook until sugar dissolves. Cool to room temperature and remove the vanilla bean.
For the Bubbly Bourbon Cocktail: Add 1 ounce of bourbon, ½ tsp Cointreau, and 2 tbsp vanilla bean syrup to a champagne flute. Fill with well-chilled Prosecco or sparkling wine and serve.
Why do sparkling wine and bourbon make a great mix for holiday cocktails?
When it comes to holiday cocktails, sparkling wine and bourbon are two of the best ingredients you can use. They’re both delicious, and they pair well together. Here are a few reasons why sparkling wine and bourbon cocktails make such a great mix:
– Sparkling wine is festive and bubbly, making it the perfect drink for celebrations.
– Bourbon is a classic liquor that has a warm, comforting flavor, perfect for holiday gatherings.
– The combination of sparkling wine and bourbon tastes great together, providing a sophisticated flavor that almost everyone will love.
– Both sparkling wine and bourbon are easy to find, so you’ll be able to whip up some cocktails quickly without any trouble.
– These libations – sparkling wine and bourbon – are both fairly low in calories, so you won’t have to feel guilty about drinking too much. A 1.5-ounce shot of bourbon contains about 97 calories and 0g of carbs. A four-ounce serving of Prosecco contains about 90 calories.
With sparkling wine and bourbon cocktails, your holiday gatherings will be full of happy memories. Sparkling wine and bourbon go great together, making them perfect for holiday cocktail recipes. Some Bubbly and bourbon will warm up everyone at the party and create fun memories to take home. Just don’t let your guests have too much fun.
Other Ways to Create Holiday Memories
There are many different ways to create lasting holiday memories. Here are a few of my favorites:
– Make a gingerbread house with your friends or family
– Go ice skating or sledding
– Bake cookies or pies together
– Watch Christmas movies or listen to Christmas music
– Spend time volunteering at a homeless shelter or soup kitchen
And when you get home, settle in with a delicious cocktail and reminisce about the delightful day you spent with people you care about.
Other Celebratory Cocktail Recipes to Enjoy
Looking for more cocktail inspiration with bubbly or other spirits? Check out my favorite 8 Cozy Christmas Stocking Candy Inspired Cocktails to Spice up Your Holidays. These are delicious cocktails with some including sparkling wine There are different spirits as well to warm you this season.
Go ahead and try some new recipes for a Christmas Cosmo, Gingerbread Martini or keep sipping the sparkling wine with a Prosecco Cocktail. There is something for everyone on this list!
Go Ahead and Make This Sparkling Wine and Bourbon Cocktail!
This sparkling cocktail is a delightful drink that will make for some beautiful holiday memories. It’s bubbly, beautifully sophisticated, and easy to whip up in just minutes! If you want to try this sparkling wine with bourbon recipe out yourself, don’t hesitate – it may become your new favorite winter go-to beverage.
P.S. Show you care and share! Put a link to this post on your favorite social media! Or send it to a friend!
Bubbly Bourbon Cocktail
- 11/2 Tbsp vanilla Syrup
- 1 ounce Bourbon
- 1/2 tsp Cointreau or orange liqueur
- Prosecco or sparkling wine chilled
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup water
- 1/2 vanilla bean split and seeds scraped
- Vanilla Syrup: In a small saucepan, combine the sugar, water, vanilla bean, and scraped seeds. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat and cook, stirring frequently, until sugar dissolves. Cool to room temperature and remove the vanilla bean.
- Cocktail: Add 1 ounce of bourbon, ½ tsp Cointreau, and 2 tbsp vanilla bean syrup to a champagne flute. Fill with Prosecco and serve.